Basic Dyes LiquidLeading Manufacturer of basic methyl violet liquid, basic crystal violet liquid, basic brilliant green liquid, basic malachite green liquid, basic ethyl violet liquid and basic victoria blue liquid from Ankleshwar.
Basic Methyl Violet Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 165 / KilogramGet Latest Price
We are known in the market for offering premium quality Basic Methyl Violet Liquid
that is extensively used for coloring nylon, silk, wool, polyester fibers. Owing to their distinct attributes like remarkable quality and safe usage, our offered dyes are widely demanded in the market. Our quality inspectors rigorously test these dyes on various parameters of quality before the final dispatch from our end. Clients can avail these dyes from us in various grades at an affordable price.Features:
- Free from impurity
- Chemical stability
Basic Crystal Violet Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 210 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||35 Kg|
|Packaging Size||35 Kgs|
We have carved niche in the industry by offering optimum quality Basic Crystal Violet Liquid. Besides being processed using high-grade chemical compounds, these dyes are thoroughly tested on defined parameters of quality. Our offered dyes have gained appreciation from every nook and corner of the world for their remarkable quality, chemical stability and solubility. These dyes can be availed from us at industry leading prices.
Safe to use
Basic Brilliant Green Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 210 / KgGet Latest Price
With our rich industry experience in this domain, we are engaged in providing a qualitative Basic Brilliant Green Liquid
. Our offered pigments are processed using optimum quality basic material and advanced techniques. These are highly demanded in the market for their premium quality and bright color. Our skilled professionals test these pigments against various quality parameters to eradicate the production defect. Apart from this, clients can avail these pigments from us at industry leading prices.Features:
- Accurate composition
- Easy to apply
- Free from impurities
Basic Malachite Green Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 155 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Packaging Size||25 Kgs|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drums|
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a dependable organization, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying superb quality Basic Malachite Green Liquid
. Our offered dyes are processed using high-grade chemical compounds and advanced processing methods in accordance with the set universal standards. Our offered dyes are extensively used in combination with bases for achieving large number of shades. Clients can avail the entire range from us in various grades as per their varied requirements.Composition/Information on Ingredients :
Product Identification :
- Ingredient : Malachite Green Oxalate
- CAS No : 2437-29-8
- Percent : 90 - 100%
- Hazardous : Yes
- Synonyms : Malachite green oxalate certified
- Molecular Weight : 927.10
- Chemical Formula : C48H50N4O4.2HC2O4
Physical and Chemical Properties :
- Appearance : Green crystalline solid
- Odor : Odorless
Hazards Identification :
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes irritation to skin, eyes and respiratory tract.
- SAF-T-DATA(tm) Ratings (Provided here for your convenience).
- Health Rating : 3 - Severe (Poison)
- Flammability Rating : 1 - Slight
- Reactivity Rating : 1 - Slight
- Contact Rating : 4 - Extreme (Corrosive)
- Lab Protective Equip. : GOGGLES & SHIELD; LAB COAT & APRON; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES
- Storage Color Code : White (Corrosive)
First Aid Measures :
Fire Fighting Measures :
- Inhalation : Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention.
- Ingestion : Induce vomiting immediately as directed by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention.
- Skin Contact : Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical attention. Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean shoes before reuse.
- Eye Contact : Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention immediately.
Special Information :
- Fire : Not considered to be a fire hazard
- Explosion : Not considered to be an explosion hazard
- Fire Extinguishing Media : Use any means suitable for extinguishing surrounding fire
- In the event of a fire, wear full protective clothing and NIOSH-approved self-contained breathing apparatus with full face piece operated in the pressure demand or other positive pressure mode.
Stability and Reactivity :
- Skin Protection : Wear impervious protective clothing, including boots, gloves, lab coat, apron or coveralls, as appropriate, to prevent skin contact.
- Eye Protection : Use chemical safety goggles and/or full face shield where dusting or splashing of solutions is possible. Maintain eye wash fountain and quick-drench facilities in work area.
- Stability : Stable under ordinary conditions of use and storage.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products : Burning may produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides.
- Hazardous Polymerization : Will not occur
- Incompatibilities : Strong oxidizers
- Conditions to Avoid : Incompatibles
Basic Ethyl Violet Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 245 / KgGet Latest Price
We have acquired recognition as an eminent enterprise, devotedly engaged in offering a superior quality Basic Ethyl Violet Liquid
. Our offered pigments are processed using utmost quality chemical compounds by our skilled professionals. These pigments are highly appreciated amongst clients for their colors brightness and premium quality. In order to ensure the quality, our quality controllers test these pigments against various parameters. Apart from this, clients can avail these pigments from us at competitive market prices.Features:
- Precisely processed
Basic Victoria Blue Liquid
Approx. Price: Rs 265 / KgGet Latest Price
With rich industry experience, we are offering the finest quality Basic Victoria Blue Liquid
. Suitable for nylon, silk, wool, polyester fibers, our offered dyes are extensively demanded in the textile industry. The chemical compounds used in processing these dyes are procured from the certified vendors and guaranteed of their quality. After being processed, the entire range is stringently tested on defined parameters of quality. In line with clients'' different requirements, we offer these dyes in various packaging options.Features:
- Chemical stability
- Excellent solubility
- Longer shelf life